LETTER OF INFORMATION
International scientific-practical conference organized by the Samarkand branch of the Tashkent State University of Economics and the Samarkand branch of the Tashkent State Agrarian University in accordance with the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 7, 2022, 101-F
The conference topic: “Current issues of bio economics and digitalization in the sustainable development of regions”.
Conference date: April 27-28, 2022
We invite you to submit the full manuscript in one of the following topic areas:
Conference languages: Uzbek, Russian, English.
Manuscript preparation guide:
• Text of the manuscript should be edited in the Times New Roman 14 font, 1 interval in the volume;
• Above the title of the manuscript the following information should be provided: the surname, first-name and patronymic of the author, his academic degree and title, affiliation, telephone, e-mail. Under the topic come abstract and keywords in three languages (Uzbek, Russian, English), and content.
• At the end, an original scientific-theoretical proposal and recommendation shall be presented
• Arranges: top of each page - 2.0 cm, bottom - 2.0 cm, right - 1.5 cm, left - 2.5 cm;
• The text of the manuscript shall be given in the electronic MS-Word format;
• In the text of the paper, along with theoretical issues, their practical solutions can be highlighted and analyzed.
Authors need to specify the topic area for which the manuscript is intended. Works either no meet the requirements or no submitted on time, will not be included in the conference proceedings.
Fees: International authors can submit manuscript free of charge.
Deadline: April 20, 2022.
The conference materials will be indexed in Google-scholar database
Manuscripts can be submitted: http://www.conference.sbtsue.uz or Telegram: +99899-032-03-42
Phone contact: +99866 2370046; Cellphone: +99899-032-03-42, Azamat Saydullaev